MAC So Pure Glow Play Blush ($30.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a really gentle brown with heat, peachy undertones and a satin sheen. It had barely extra shimmer than different shades within the components, although it was nonetheless delicate when utilized and blended out.
The consistency was easy to the contact, calmly pliable with its cream-to-powder texture–form of like an airier, less-dense clay because it felt drier to the contact (not the slip of a real cream components) however might be indented by urgent on it. It had semi-sheer, buildable protection utilized with a brush and extra medium, buildable protection utilized with fingertips. The product went on evenly and didn’t disturb my underlying base but additionally labored effectively over naked pores and skin. It stayed on effectively for eight hours earlier than fading visibly.
- MAC Gingerly (P, $24.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Surratt Magnificence La Rosée du Soir (P, $32.00) is much less shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Kevyn Aucoin Natura (P, $37.00) is darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Dior Charnelle (459) (P, $44.00) is extra shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Too Confronted Pink Sand (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Color Pop Barre Hopping (P, $7.00) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Essence Satin Love (P, $2.99) is darker (85% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Lissome (High) (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker (80% comparable).
- NARS Physique Discuss (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, darker (80% comparable).
- NARS Dream Place (LE, $30.00) is much less shimmery, darker (80% comparable).
$30.00/0.25 oz. – $120.00 Per Ounce
The brand new, restricted version components is meant to have “eight-hour, fade-free put on” with an “ultra-blendable” components that has “sheer” however buildable protection with a “gel-cream texture” that’s “bouncy.” It is gel-to-powder blush that has a calmly emollient, barely sponge-like high quality to it–more like a smoother, extra emollient clay-like texture to me–that feels extra like powder as quickly because it comes into contact with my pores and skin.
The pigmentation was positively extra sheer to semi-sheer, buildable to medium to semi-opaque protection with a few of the deeper/darker hues within the vary having extra protection and higher constructing capabilities. I most popular utilizing fingertips for utility as I felt it was simpler to quicker to use, although fingertips will yield barely larger protection in comparison with a brush. The components utilized well–most of the time–over naked pores and skin in addition to over base merchandise like liquid basis with out lifting it up. They wore eight hours earlier than beginning to present indicators of fading.
Browse all of our MAC Glow Play Blush swatches.
Talc, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Mineral OilParaffinum LiquidumHuile Minerale, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 28 (Ci 45410), Red 30 (Ci 73360), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]