My Day One
Colored Raine My Day One Highlighter and Blush Duo ($25.00 for 0.32 oz.) is a brand new, restricted version duo that includes a shiny, coppery highlighter and a barely muted, cooler-toned blush. The 2 shades positively performed properly off of one another. Each shades had wealthy pigmentation and had been pretty blendable, simple to make use of, and lasted for at the least eight hours on me, although the blush took some further time to mix out (workable however not easy).
My Day One (Highlighter)
My Day One (Highlighter) is a brighter, light-medium copper with stronger, heat undertones and a glowing, metallic end. It was richly pigmented with a easy, dense, and extra cream-to-powder (in really feel) texture. It took a denser brush and a average hand to choose up product properly, and it appeared to get a bit extra yielding after a couple of makes use of, nearly like the highest layer needed to be worn away. The powder utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and blended out finest with small, round motions. This shade stayed on properly for eight and a half hours earlier than I seen indicators of fading.
- Tarte Candlelight (LE, ) is much less shimmery, lighter (95% related).
- Anastasia Glo Getter (LE, ) is darker, hotter (95% related).
- Color Pop Freak Like Me (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (95% related).
- Milani Glowing (P, $10.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- Inglot J203 Luminous (LE, $23.00) is darker (90% related).
- Anastasia Mimosa (LE, ) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Color Pop Padded Down (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% related).
- Fenty Magnificence Mo’ Hunny (PiP, $36.00) is darker (90% related).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- Jouer Skinny Dip (P, $24.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% related).
Zinc Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica. Might Comprise +/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).
My Day One (Blush)
My Day One (Blush) is a medium-dark, reddish-plum with refined, cool undertones and a matte end. The consistency felt velvety, easy, and wasn’t in any respect powdery–nearly a bit agency however not stiff within the pan–so it utilized evenly and blended out pretty readily. It was a deeper, richer shade, so it tended to tug pink when subtle alongside the sides, and it did take some further endurance to actually soften the sides completely. It wore properly for 9 hours earlier than exhibiting indicators of fading on me.
- MAC Fever (P, $24.00) is darker (95% related).
- Clinique Black Honey Pop (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Dior Poison Matte (962) (P, $44.00) is hotter (85% related).
- Make Up For Ever B500 (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- Viseart Plum #3 (PiP, ) is darker, hotter (85% related).
- Smith and Cult Cool Plum (P, $24.00) is lighter, hotter (85% related).
- NARS Dolce Vita (P, $30.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% related).
- Becca Nightingale (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% related).
- MAC Take Me Residence (Backside) (LE, $24.00) is lighter, extra muted (85% related).
- Viseart Violet #2 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (80% related).
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethylhexanoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. Might Comprise +/- FD&C Pink 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850:1), FD&C Pink No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FD&C Yellow No 5 Lake (CI 19140), D&C Pink 27 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Colored Raine Highlighter and Blush Duo $25.00/0.32 OZ.
Whenever you buy by our hyperlinks above, you assist assist Temptalia. Thank You!