Anastasia Vegas Free Highlighter ($25.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a pale, white gold with average, heat undertones and a luminous sheen. The end ended up being extra average and buildable than intensely glowing in a single go, which ensured that it didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture when worn at heavier protection ranges.
The free format lived as much as it being buildable in protection–it was actually in how a lot product was picked up–from semmi-sheer to principally opaque, relying on brush sort and the way a lot product was on the comb. The powder itself felt silky and finely-milled, and it blended out properly. It stayed on properly for eight and a half hours earlier than fading a bit.
- Too Confronted Heat Glow (Left) (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, cooler (95% related).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (P, $38.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% related).
- NARS Albatross (P, $38.00) is cooler (95% related).
- Make-up Revolution Golden Lights (P, $6.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (LE, $19.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- Huda Magnificence Northern Lights (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Zoeva Glowing Nonetheless (PiP, ) is brighter, cooler (90% related).
- OFRA Star Island (P, $29.00) is extra shimmery (90% related).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $19.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Becca Citrine (LE, $38.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
$25.00/0.21 oz. – $119.05 Per Ounce
The components is meant to to have “extra pearls, extra sparkle and the next mirror” than a typical pressed powder highlighter. It has “customizable ranges of depth” with a “clean utility” that can be utilized “alone” or “combine[ed] collectively.” The free nature of the product undoubtedly made it a extra buildable product as protection was very a lot depending on how a lot product was put onto the comb. That quantity usually was associated to how a lot product got here via the sifter, which was a good quantity with the extra finely-milled, much less sparkly So Hollywood shade however a lot much less with the extra sparkly Snowflake and Sundown Aura shades.
All three shades utilized evenly and blended out with out a lot effort, and whereas sparkkly, they weren’t gritty or so glittery that the particles did not adhere properly to my pores and skin. The shades appeared to get to a extra glowing, metallic sheen quicker than Anastasia’s powder highlighters have and had a little bit of a wetter sheen total. I felt that they had been simply shy of pore-emphasizing territory on my pores and skin. They wore for eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our Anastasia Free Highlighter swatches.
Anastasia Vegas $25.00/0.21 OZ.
If you buy via our hyperlinks above, you assist assist Temptalia. Thank You!